Tuesday 14 August 2012

Just...schtuff.

        So today, I filmed an awesome film with Peter and friends, it is going to be absolutely fantastic! It is going to involve lots of smiles and happiness! That's pretty much all I have done today, besides sleeping... However, the past little while, I have only been working so not too much is happening on the 'me' front.
        I am very excited for school though! I need to get some education stuff like a laptop (and in a perfect world, an ipad as well) so life will be a little easier and fast paced, rather than sitting and waiting for things to load on my computer like I usually do ._. Also I can get some of the games that I have always wanted: h'awww yeah.

        So, I am going to dye my hair pretty colors soon. I wanna do like a cherry red color with a new cut, which I think would be super nice. I love it when people have cherry red hair :3 It just makes me super happy! I hope it ends up looking okay! The picture is actually the cut i want, except just a bit shorter on the bangs and the side part and in the length itself. One of the things that I freaking me out though about it is that it requires extensions. I use to be very anti-extensions, since having fake hair or other people's hair on your head is kinda creepy to me...but when I actually saw someone getting their hair cut with them in and stuff, I ended up changing my mind. Plus, a lot of the hairstyles that I am in love with need hair extensions in order to get the look that it requires. There is an issue with extensions though...apparently it can lead to premature hair loss. This is, obviously, sort of scary to me, but I am wondering if it is something that should be a serious concern or if it is just something that happens, but not that often. I don't really know, but I am a little spooked and that is one of the reasons I am hesitating so much. If the probability of losing your hair is low, then I will have a much easier time going and doing it. Apparently it only happens when you have them in for too long, but I mean, how long is too long? There are some people that have theirs in constantly for a long period of time, and they sure don't seem to have any problems with it...I dunno. I'll look more into it.
        Also I am playing Zelda: Skyward Sword a lot too, and I frickin' love that game...I think I might even like it better than Twilight Princess *gasp* For those who do not know, that is my all time favorite Zelda game, and for me to say that I might like something else better is, well, pretty darn radankadank. The one complaint that I have about Skyward Sword is that it doesn't have anything to do with Ganandorf or Hyrule or anything like that...I would think of it more as a true Zelda game that fits into the regular story-line for the past Zelda games (wow, that made no sense). I guess I understand a bit after thinking about why Nintendo did that...probably because they don't have anything else to add on from that original story-line that involved Ganandorf and Hyrule and stuff like that. Perhaps they just needed something new to create a story from - therefore changing the Legend of Zelda in a unique, and unexpected way.
        Well, that's all I got for today, my lovelies! I shall see you all very soon! Also, I wish my friend Ragnar a very happy birthday on August 15th :3 I hope he is going to have a wonderful, fun, and happy day! Love you guys! <3
       

No comments:

Post a Comment